Sports Car Club Grasskhana Sunday 11th march

Moderators: SimJen, KiwiBirkin

Sports Car Club Grasskhana Sunday 11th march

Postby Lynx88 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:25 am

The Club will be holding a Grasskhana on Brian and Chris Kings farm, 1259 Alfriston Road, Manuarewa SOUTH AUCKLAND, on Sunday 11th March 2012. Documentation will commence at 09.00am and a compulsary Drivers Briefing will be held at 09.30am. Entry is "on the day" only.

As the viability of the venue is weather-dependant. if conditions look doubtfull, check your email and our website for last-minute changes.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: This is a working farm - keep your speed on all access roads to a maximum of 10kph. Violators will be feed to the dogs.

I'll be there in the KP, first proper event since all the re-mods! If you're coming for a play (or a look), feel free to come say hello.
82 KP60 Starlet 4AGTE

"Driving fast on the track does not scare me. What scares me is when I drive on the highway I get passed by some idiot who thinks he is Fangio." - Juan Manuel Fangio
Lynx88

Re: Sports Car Club Grasskhana Sunday 11th march

Postby Lynx88 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Update from the club website ( www.sccnz.co.nz )

The Grasskhana planned for Sunday, 11th March is, at this point, still GO.....

However, the weather forcast is not spectacular, with showers or rain developing on Sunday. As this venue is very weather-sensitive, a decision to proceed with the event will be made late Saturday or early Sunday, so if you plan to a run in this event, keep an eye on the Club website for last-minute changes......
82 KP60 Starlet 4AGTE

"Driving fast on the track does not scare me. What scares me is when I drive on the highway I get passed by some idiot who thinks he is Fangio." - Juan Manuel Fangio
Lynx88

Re: Sports Car Club Grasskhana Sunday 11th march

Postby Lynx88 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:22 am

Damn weather, they've had to pull the pin on this due to the rain.
82 KP60 Starlet 4AGTE

Lynx88

Return to North Island