Heavyseven's :Mcgregor

Use this forum to openly discuss anything you would like regarding project cars in the above section.

Moderators: SimJen, KiwiBirkin

Forum rules
* Edit post
* Delete post
* Report this post
* Information

Forum Rules. EVERYONE MUST READ BEFORE VIEWING OR POSTING

Postby KiwiBirkin » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 pm
Poject Discussion Forum Rules
This is a new section of where you guys can discuss other users cars. There are just a few rules that need to be followed for this forum to stay nice, clean and easy to use:

1. ONE thread per car. Search the forum for an existing thread before starting your own, things stay tidy that way.
2. Try and stay on topic if you can.
3. Thread titles must be in this format: Username's and the car project

I have created this section so it keeps the build diarys clean and allows the builder of the car to keep us updated a bit like a BLOG so please use this section to disscuss the builders cars and we should see a much easier forum to navigate.

Re: Heavyseven's :Mcgregor

Postby nz_climber » Wed May 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Ok nice one, I have driven my dad's car with a screen a few times and much prefer the aero screen. Good helmet (open face with full length visor) and comms system is really needed to make it easy to use on the open road and long trips.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
nz_climber
Paid Member

Re: Heavyseven's :Mcgregor

Postby heavyseven » Thu May 04, 2017 10:25 am

We've been using regular full face helmets with an aliexpress intercom system.
The intercom has been pretty good, but Stephanie put her helmet down and squashed a connector. I have a replacement ready to fit, so I should do that.
The aero screen seems to keep the bugs off your shoulders, but boy do a lot of them hit your visor. Keep a microfiber cloth and some water on hand!
heavyseven
Paid Member

Previous

Return to Build Diaries Discussion