That's very cool Neil.
Fit it to the truck and bring it out on Sunday!
Search found 231 matches
- Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:04 am
- Forum: Parts for Sale / Wanted
- Topic: Toyo R888R / Helmet bag
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1467
I have seriously looked at them for a car lot of stuff, seats, belts, ovaries etc and some grass autocross Mini tyres. Could be keen to test the waters with some stuff.
Give me a call.
Give me a call.
- Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:10 am
- Forum: Cars for Sale / Wanted
- Topic: S4 on Trademe. $50k!!!!!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3359
If "some poor sod" pays >$50k for it, doesn't that make it actually worth that much??speleo wrote:Typical car dealer, no idea of its actual worth, just out to make a profit. Some poor sod will eventually buy it.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=1144091543 That is "unique" - possibly the most telling aspect is that in the first few paragraphs they recommend removing the body and putting a beach buggy top on it! This on the other hand is the best looking car on TM for a long time. http://www.trademe.co.nz/...
- Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:00 pm
- Forum: General Sevens Chat
- Topic: A Fraser or a Birkin?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4697
I know of one doing service in a rally car and it was just into 5 figures about 10 years ago.7dreamer wrote:You can buy a 2.3l duratec crate motor from cosworth with 280 bhp. ... no idea on cost best buy a lotto ticket I would think. But seriously serious bit of kit.
- Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:38 am
- Forum: Chassis & Running Gear
- Topic: Raising ride height a little bit using coilovers?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3626
So are you coming out to test your mods tomorrow?