Winter of hiding

Idle chat about any thing Sevens & Clubman cars.

Moderators: Simjen, KiwiBirkin

steveb

Winter of hiding

Post by steveb » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:35 pm

It would seem that winter has scared everyone away, has anyone have any updates?
It has been a winter of wet weekends, especially when i am building a shed/workshop,
typically i work 1/2 day Saturday at "the job" and 1/2 day Sunday building until the midday rain arrives,
However the last of the roof flashing's have arrived and hope fully will go up.. just in time for spring maintenance around the property and paddocks..
maybe next winter will see a new build begin :roll:

heavyseven
Paid Member

Re: Winter of hiding

Post by heavyseven » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:15 am

Well... I've brought my angle grinder to work, about to start "unbuilding" so to speak.
A chap up Motueka way is after most of the bits in my chassis, so I'm cleaving off the smashed front end and pulling the motor out pre-shipping.

Ryan's car is nearly finished, surprised that he hasn't posted anything in the last 6 years or so on the topic?

I think my next project is going to be a teardrop camper, but that remains to be seen.
Mainly because I've got a baby due in 4 weeks and a house in need of some work...

Talkiet
Paid Member

Re: Winter of hiding

Post by Talkiet » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:32 pm

I just managed to find a spare T50 (today!) so it's not a build, but it's finally a chance to get a box started that actually goes into reverse :-)

Cheers - N