28th April 2012 Mini 7s trackday

Achive of past events & trips

Moderators: Simjen, KiwiBirkin

User avatar
KiwiBirkin
Site Admin
Posts: 3051
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:09 am
Location: Christchurch

28th April 2012 Mini 7s trackday

Post by KiwiBirkin » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Guys we have another day we are getting a invite too on the 28th April by the Christchurch Mini7s club, normally they only run half the track but I have been told if we can confirm 7 or more Sevens and some help on the day to help with on track duties they will allow us the run the full track for our cars.

Please confirm here if you are interested in bringing your car along or you can help out on the day.

Kiwibirkin
7ish (if cars back together ;) )
Ledzep
Jsmnz
7Plus
Clives7
Rubidor
Why walk when you can accelerate through life in a 7..... :lol:

Talkiet
Paid Member
Posts: 877
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:23 am

Re: 28th April Mini 7s trackday

Post by Talkiet » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:24 pm

KiwiBirkin wrote:Guys we have another day we are getting a invite too on the 28th April by the Christchurch Mini7s club, normally they only run half the track but I have been told if we can confirm 7 or more Sevens and some help on the day to help with on track duties they will allow us the run the full track for our cars.

Please confirm here if you are interested in bringing your car along or you can help out on the day.
Gah! And here I am hanging out for some more short track days :-)

Cheers - N

ps. No idea that far out where I'll be so can't confirm sorry.

User avatar
Ledzep
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Re: 28th April 2012 Mini 7s trackday

Post by Ledzep » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:02 am

Any more info on this? Is there an entry form?

User avatar
KiwiBirkin
Site Admin
Posts: 3051
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:09 am
Location: Christchurch

Re: 28th April 2012 Mini 7s trackday

Post by KiwiBirkin » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Ledzep wrote:Any more info on this? Is there an entry form?
Not sure yet Tom I will give Barry a call this week and ask him if we still have a invite.

Cheers Stephen
Why walk when you can accelerate through life in a 7..... :lol:

User avatar
KiwiBirkin
Site Admin
Posts: 3051
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:09 am
Location: Christchurch

Re: 28th April 2012 Mini 7s trackday

Post by KiwiBirkin » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:06 am

Just talking to 7plus (Barry) this morning we are still invited to this trackday and he will be finding out details for me this week. If you are interested in attending then can you please let me know here. I'm going to put my name down

Drivers interested in attending

Kiwibirkin
Why walk when you can accelerate through life in a 7..... :lol:

Talkiet
Paid Member
Posts: 877
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:23 am

Re: 28th April 2012 Mini 7s trackday

Post by Talkiet » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:25 am

I'm interested, but am 50/50... I have the next 2 weeks in Wellington and then am in Aussie until the 26th April... Not sure if I'll have time to even determine if the miss (that I may have imagined) is real or needs attention.

Cheers - N

User avatar
KiwiBirkin
Site Admin
Posts: 3051
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:09 am
Location: Christchurch

Re: 28th April 2012 Mini 7s trackday

Post by KiwiBirkin » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:02 am

Talkiet wrote:I'm interested, but am 50/50... I have the next 2 weeks in Wellington and then am in Aussie until the 26th April... Not sure if I'll have time to even determine if the miss (that I may have imagined) is real or needs attention.

Cheers - N
I will put you down as a maybe then Neil
Why walk when you can accelerate through life in a 7..... :lol:

User avatar
7ish
Paid Member
Posts: 1771
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:43 pm
Location: Northwood,Christchurch
Contact:

Re: 28th April 2012 Mini 7s trackday

Post by 7ish » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:32 am

If I can get my car back together, I'll be there.
7ish

User avatar
Ledzep
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Re: 28th April 2012 Mini 7s trackday

Post by Ledzep » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:06 am

I'm planning to attend.

jmsnz

Re: 28th April 2012 Mini 7s trackday

Post by jmsnz » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:36 pm

I should be good to go. It looks like the rugby draw stars have aligned and that I won't be required on transport duty for the boys that day.

What is the help and 'on track' duties that they are lookuing for?

Cheers

John

Post Reply