Brass Monkey Run 8-10 June

Currently confirmed events & trips that have been organised and ready to run

Moderators: Simjen, KiwiBirkin

flewy
Paid Member

Brass Monkey Run 8-10 June

Post by flewy » Fri May 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Hi all,

The Fraser Car club has organised a Brass Monkey run thru the central North Island over the weekend 8-10 June.

Plan is to meet in Taupo on the Friday, Jun 8 from Taupo to Napier then over the Gentle Annie road to Taihape (opposite direction than last time) then a visit to Horopito Motors (NZ largest collection of Vintage cars and parts, also featured on the movie Good bye Pork Pie) followed by a climb to the Whakapapa ski fields (in Frasers of cause). staying the night
at the Chateau. Then Sunday back to Taupo via Taumarunui and the Western Bays road.

We are attending this so have booked for a night in Napier the Friday night to meet up with the group as they pass by....Saturday morning....

If anyone is keen please let us know, great group of people and cars of any type are welcome.......

We look forward to seeing you there and driving with us in the snow....

Should be fun...

Matt
2010 4AGE Blacktop Fraser Clubman......talk about fun......CALEB7

Fraser Cars

Re: Brass Monkey Run 8-10 June

Post by Fraser Cars » Mon May 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Whoops! I just posted about this run (obviously under the wrong section), thanks for posting too Matt.

Details here http://blog.fraser.co.nz/fraser_blogged ... -2012.html

If you are keen to be a Fraser Car Club member, it's only $25 a year. Of course it is open to all types of cars and people. They are a really active group and put out a monthly newsletter. It's also a great way to keep up with goings on around the country.

Ida

nz_climber
Paid Member

Re: Brass Monkey Run 8-10 June

Post by nz_climber » Mon May 28, 2012 4:01 pm

I was hoping to have my car in the right island for this.. but will be waiting on cert plates so no go..