How long does NZHRA take to get back to you?

For asking and answering questions regard the NZ Hobby Car Tech Manual.

Rules:
Only ask and answer questions about the NZ Hobby Car Tech manual any other questions not releated please ask in the other tech forums.

Moderators: Simjen, KiwiBirkin

Fivey
Paid Member

How long does NZHRA take to get back to you?

Post by Fivey » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:58 pm

So, you are supposed to contact the HRA for the Hobby manual, but they don't actually have them for sale on their website, they just have a interest request form. So, I filled this in a while back... Haven't heard anything. Is that weird, or typical?
Jeremy

bzrse7en

Re: How long does NZHRA take to get back to you?

Post by bzrse7en » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:08 am

Dunno, mine didn't take that long, although I cannot recall exactly how long it took.

Just send it off again, say you are desperate / excited and cannot wait.

ibreadmore
Paid Member

Post by ibreadmore » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 pm

I rang them and ordered it over the phone. They were out of stock and were awaiting a reprint, total time was about 5 weeks.

The register interest section on the website relates to the updates i think.

I would ring them.

Cheers Iain.
If you see the tree you are driving into, you have understeered. If you only hear it, you have oversteered....

1985 Chevron Classic - 1256cc Chevette engine
Sales Executive at Rotorua Hyundai - Come see me for your new car - (07) 348 2494

Fivey
Paid Member

Post by Fivey » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:50 pm

ibreadmore wrote:The register interest section on the website relates to the updates i think.
I went from this page, the Merchandise page, which has no Buy Now button for the manual, only an enquiry form at the bottom: http://hotrod.org.nz/Merchandise.htm

Given they have other items with Buy Now on - caps and mugs and things - perhaps they are out of stock. Maybe they do print runs of 5 units at a time. 5 weeks?!!? I wonder if they've heard of lulu...

I guess I'll try giving them a ring... :-/