Rfactor 2 - Wednesday 15 Feb - 8.30pm

Moderators: Simjen, KiwiBirkin

mudbasher
Paid Member

Re: Rfactor 2 - Wednesday 15 Feb - 8.30pm

Post by mudbasher » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:01 am

Didn't scare me off too much. Better half was getting annoyed with the sound so jumped out to turn car sound down But didn't realize I would not be able to get back in. Opps . Had fun watching it as I could hear when something was happening so saw most offs and all good action. Might have to get a headset and some practice in. :D

mudbasher
Paid Member

Post by mudbasher » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:50 pm

ordered a headset today and i then realized the steering wheel was set at 520deg and was giving fast initial turn then slowed down which gave me the appearance of under steer so changed the sensitivity and dropped it to 180deg which cut 10sec of my average lap time :D. So i might be able to keep up now :lol:

KiwiBirkin
Site Admin

Post by KiwiBirkin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:52 pm

mudbasher wrote:ordered a headset today and i then realized the steering wheel was set at 520deg and was giving fast initial turn then slowed down which gave me the appearance of under steer so changed the sensitivity and dropped it to 180deg which cut 10sec of my average lap time :D. So i might be able to keep up now :lol:
A headset is a must for Teamspeak and also keeps the other half happy if the computers in the lounge, as for Teamspeak the server details dont change so make sure you add it as a bookmark in TS as Simcentral, if for any reason it goes down then we use a backup TS server called Kiwisim I will make a sticky with the 2 TS server details so people can add them as bookmarks.
Why walk when you can accelerate through life in a 7..... :lol: